Northwest Waterfowl & Upland Hunting Club
World Class Goose Hunting ~ Exceptional Wild Pheasant Hunting
The mission of Northwest Waterfowl and Upland Hunting Club is to provide a unique opportunity to hunt on a large, world class, private piece of property in Eastern Washington. By limiting this large parcel of farmland to a small membership, it allows bird hunters to create special memories lasting a lifetime.
- World class goose hunting property located adjacent to the Columbia River and Umatilla National Wildlife Refuge, in the heart of the Pacific Flyway
- Fantastic wild pheasant hunting in numerous canyons and draws
- A limited number of seasonal memberships for Waterfowl and Upland bird hunting
- Liberal guest privileges, vast areas to hunt and explore with friends and family
- 300+ irrigated circles that allow for exclusive and reserved waterfowl hunts
Members enjoy what we know to be one of Eastern Washington’s prime Canada goose and upland hunting properties. With approximately 40,000 acres of corn and wheat fields, this property has been a consistent producer of excellent opportunities for the water fowler and upland bird hunter for over 20 years.
Picture large flocks of Canada geese, and northern mallards gliding into your decoys. Imagine yourself hunting pheasants and some quail in the draws and circles of Eastern Washington. Northwest Waterfowl and Upland Hunting Club, is just what the serious bird hunter should shoot for! You can become part of this unique and exclusive hunting club experience where even today at times, the geese still blacken the sky.